Learning from my old Business

I always love to talk about my old business, which I have started in my college days. I had started “Mushroom Making”. It was really a tough job but I was making money through it so I was in love of growing it. Mushroom was very new in my hometown and only few knew about it. Initially I had to face a lot of problems to find and make my customers, but advertisement and with the help of customer it became easy to me. It was a plus point to me that I was the only player in this field, so the whole market was mine.
It was continue for almost 2 years, it was really a profitable business, but due to some reason I had to stop my business. Now I am regretting for doing that.
I have learnt a lot from my business, and now I would like to share some of my learning here with you. Following are the some of my learning –

1- It is very essential to live with your dream and realize what you want to achieve. Whatever you want to do accept it, believe it, and then try hard to make it possible and successful.
2- A big venture can’t be stand in a short span of time. If you really want to make a big venture then you will have to spend all of your time with it.
3- Whenever we start doing something new other people, even our friends and relatives demotivate us and will not became agree with your idea. We should ignore all that negative thought, it is only impeded.
4- In the initial stage of business, don’t hope for profit. You can’t be successful overnight. You have to keep patient until the market know you.
5- In the business customer is the only god. Whatever customer want you will have to give otherwise customer will ignore you and will not accept your product. In my case in the initial stage I had to sell “Mushroom” at a low price due to customer demand, but afterward because of developed trust and increased demand I increased the price of “Mushroom”.
6- It is very important to know about new technology and the changing demand and behavior of your customer, and then only you can cope with changing world and can keep your breath in the competition.

Now at the end, success or failure doesn’t matter but the need is to learn from every moment and activity in life.

Comments

VRN_07 said…
Good learning.......keep it up
Surendra said…
thank you varun for reading my blog.
shashank said…
will try to learn maximum from yo learnings
Surendra said…
thank you shashank.
Munish Sharma said…
I have gone through a few of your experiences earlier too. and it is really wonderful to pick out learning from your blog. keep it up buddy.
regards
Munish
Surendra said…
thank you munish.it is very nice to read that you also have similar experiences.
thank you to read this blog.
Unknown said…
A good blogpost content wise and learning wise too but you have to work on framing sentences completely and using appropriate words. But continue your efforts i thik, you will improve quickly.
Thanks & Regards
Nikhil Sukhlecha
Praj.. said…
hello surendra,
I really liked your blogpost because of the modesty & simplicity with which it is written! Had few learnings which I m sure every budding entrpreneur & manager would want to imbibe in him/herself.Keep writing such blogs as they are quite enlightening.
Surendra said…
Thank you Nikhil and Prajkta for your insightful comment and suggetion.
Ankit Mandloi said…
Hello Surendra,

It is really great that you always try to learn something from your past experiences and mistakes & that is the biggest learning for me as well. Try to work on your language part else it was good.

Regards,
Proton Ankit Mandloi
Surendra said…
Rhank you Ankit for you suggetion. I always try to learn from my each and every movement, and i would like to advice it to all also.
Ankit said…
You have extracted many learning from your past experience which is helpful for us also.
keep it up.
Unknown said…
Thank you Ankita. Your suggetion will help me.

Popular posts from this blog

Concepts and Perspectives in HRM

Hand Written notes on Communication

Notifications